Commercial Disinfection Services for Arlington, VA
In the age of coronavirus, the need for cleaning and disinfection services is greater than ever. If you work as a government contractor, or in a commercial office space, you expect a rapid, discreet, and coordinated response. From our initial estimate and scope, to logistics and execution, we will guide you through every step.
If you need disinfection services for your commercial property,
please contact us at (855) 957-6627
ServiceMaster NCR provides full scale commercial cleaning and disinfection services in Arlington, VA for a wide range of commercial spaces. From offices, to secure government facilities and military bases, our technicians are experienced in providing rapid and effective disinfection services.
We follow strict cleaning and disinfection guidelines and only use disinfectants approved by the EPA for viruses and bacteria. Our technicians have experience treating commercial buildings in previous outbreaks including Tuberculosis, Norovirus, and MRSA, and we are currently working with multiple businesses and government agencies to address COVID-19.
To ensure that your building is properly disinfected, we use cleaning products and disinfectants that are approved for use against COVID-19 according to the Emerging Viral Pathogen Policy from the EPA. Our technicians will clean and disinfect, not sanitize, all high touch surfaces and areas. It takes proper disinfection, not sanitization, to address dangerous pathogens like coronavirus. ServiceMaster NCR is also staying up-to-date on the coronavirus pandemic through close contact with the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), local and national government agencies, and healthcare professionals.
Please feel free to contact us at (855) 957-6627 to schedule, or if you have any questions about our commercial disinfection services.
What is COVID-19?
COVID-19, also known as the coronavirus, is a respiratory infection that was unknown before the current pandemic. The COVID-19 is an abbreviation of corona (CO) virus (VI) disease (D) and its first discovery in 2019 (19). Fever, coughing, and difficulty breathing are the main symptoms of COVID-19 and it may take 2-14 days for the symptoms to appear after infection. Those most at risk of experiencing severe symptoms are the elderly and people with underlying conditions and compromised immune systems. The virus can spread person to person and from touching infected surfaces, and it is also believed to spread by community spread.
You can learn more about the coronavirus and its symptoms with the coronavirus FAQ from the CDC.
Commercial Disinfecting and Cleaning Services
We can help prevent the spread of coronavirus in offices, schools, and secure government buildings with our full disinfecting and cleaning services. Our technicians use EPA-registered cleaning products and disinfectants to focus on high touch point surfaces and objects. This service is followed with a fogging application to ensure full coverage. We also keep ourselves protected throughout the disinfection process by using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Coronavirus Disinfection Services – Testimonial
Rating: , Review by P.W., Arlington, VA
I am so pleased in the way the project is unfolding. The ServiceMaster crew is excellent and large (10-12) and easy to work with. I met with them today at [our offices] and I was very impressed as were the officers on duty. Around 7pm last night it was decided to hold off on the 2nd floor until we can do the work around our work schedule. We will work hard to schedule the process in a day or two. Of course I surely hope we don’t have to do this again but I am thrilled with the process this weekend. I will send out an “all clear” when they are done tomorrow night.
Our commercial cleaning and disinfection services include the following:
- We treat the air spaces of your building to neutralize airborne viral particles as a precaution.
- All high touch point objects are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected including light switches, door handles, bathroom fixtures, keyboards, phones, desks, countertops, and more.
- We will fog the space with a broad-spectrum biocide to make sure the entire building has been treated.
We can clean and disinfect the following:
- Offices and workspaces
- Secure government buildings and military bases
- Schools and universities
- Childcare facilities
- Fitness centers and gyms
- Nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Other public and commercial buildings
If your business will remain open and it has not been exposed to COVID-19, you can help prevent contamination with the following tips:
- Make sure employees stay home if they are sick or showing symptoms of COVID-19. You can provide flexible sick days to encourage your employees to stay home sick. Instruct your employees to work from home if possible.
- Talk to your employees about washing their hands often and post signage above your sinks.
- Have hand sanitizer available to your employees that is at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Talk to your employees about coughing and sneezing into their elbows or a tissue to help prevent the spread of germs.
- Make sure your employees practice social distancing in the office by staying 6 feet apart, avoiding physical contact, and postponing meetings and social events.
Consult this guide from the CDC for more about preventing the spread of COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response.html
Call ServiceMaster NCR for Commercial Disinfection Services
Our technicians have the cleaning products, experience, and equipment to disinfect your building and keep you and your employees protected during the coronavirus pandemic. Give us a call at (855) 957-6627 for professional disinfection services in Arlington, VA area.