Air Quality Considerations for Commercial Water Damage Restoration in Alexandria VA
There are many considerations when executing a commercial water damage restoration project, but one aspect that is often neglected is management of the indoor air quality. Enter InstaScope™: an innovative real-time air sampling tool. InstaScope™ goes beyond ordinary assessments to bring you live, actionable insights about the air you and your tenants are breathing.
- Holistic Air Analysis: Instantly measures particulates in the air – from mold and biologic material to PM 10 and PM 2.5, ensuring comprehensive indoor air quality monitoring.
- Safety First, Always: Used by ServiceMaster NCR during commercial water damage restoration projects. It’s not just about restoring your property, but ensuring the air remains uncontaminated and safe for everyone involved.
- Empower Property Managers: Receive direct, real-time reports on air quality. Stay informed, make better decisions, and ensure a safe environment for occupants and workers alike.
- Business Continuity Tool: As part of our commitment to excellent service, the InstaScope™ tool ensures processes remain uninterrupted by keeping indoor air quality within acceptable ranges throughout the drying process.
- Limit Liability, Maximize Safety: In today’s world, liability related to particulate exposure is a growing concern. With InstaScope™, property managers can confidently reduce the risk and liability by continuously monitoring and ensuring the highest air quality standards.
InstaScope™ allows us to assess the air in real-time. We are able to make adjustments during mitigation to ensure that the indoor air quality is not compromised. This can include setting up containment barriers to partition the affected area from the general space, installing air filtration equipment to clean the air, or pinpointing a hidden mold problem and providing you with actionable next steps.
ServiceMaster National Capital Restoration (NCR) has over 34 years of industry experience working in DC, MD and VA. We are members of the Alexandria and Mount Vernon Lee Chambers of Commerce, IREM, IFMA, and many other local organizations. Many of our team members have been with us for over a decade, and carry leading industry certifications. Nothing makes us happier than helping our customers create cleaner, healthier and safer environments!
How Can We Help?
Peace of Mind, One Breath at a Time
As a property manager, you are not just overseeing structures, you are managing indoor environments. InstaScope™ empowers you with the data and assurance you need to guarantee a safe and healthy atmosphere for all. With our cutting-edge technology, gone are the days of uncertainty about air quality. InstaScope™ offers clarity, precision, and a commitment to keep everyone breathing easy.
ServiceMaster NCR will provide detailed PDF reports for your file that show the indoor air quality was assessed and managed throughout the mitigation process. Your health, safety, and well-being are our top priorities. Trust in InstaScope™ for unparalleled air quality assurance.
- Moisture and atmospheric readings
- Before and after photos
- Insurance forms and documents
- Notes on the source, flow of water, and affected materials
- A sketch of the affected materials in the home
- Location and placement of equipment
Water Mitigation Services
Rating: 5-Stars, Review by Sameer Pandit
Great service provided in a timely manner. The inspector provided accurate assessment of the damage and the remediation needed. The job was done thoroughly and within the service window. Would definitely recommend their services.
Water Removal Services
Rating: 5-Stars Review by Macy Dexter
Excellent service. Easy to work with. Informative. Discussed options in depth and executed timely and thoroughly. I highly recommend the team.