ServiceMaster National Capital Restoration
Serving Alexandria, VA and Washington D.C. area since 1986
Call Now: (855) 957-6627
When any events involving excess water or moisture occur on your property, it is critical to get affected areas dried as quickly as possible. This is because of the rate at which porous materials can become damaged when they are left to soak, and the potential for mold growth if the problem is left unaddressed. At ServiceMaster NCR, we provide state-of-the-art dehumidification services to property owners in Alexandria, VA, and the greater Washington, D.C., area. Whether you own a residential or commercial property, we will help you remove excess moisture from your building.
Excess Water and Moisture
On the northeastern coast, there are a number of events that can lead to excess water and moisture in buildings. Humidity, hurricanes, and other severe storms are just the beginning. No matter the cause of the moisture, it is important to remove it swiftly. There are a number of structural components of homes and buildings that can be severely damaged by excess moisture due to their porous nature (such as drywall, woodwork, and similar materials). This is true for many furnishings and belongings, as well.
Mold growth is another concern whenever excess water and moisture are present on a property. This is because all mold needs in order to grow is an organic food source and excess moisture. When it does appear, it can eat away at valuable surfaces and personal items, spread to other parts of your building, and result in health complications for those on the property.
Complete Dehumidification Services
To eliminate the risks mentioned above, our ServiceMaster NCR technicians utilize professional-grade dehumidification and drying equipment and techniques to remove excess moisture from your property. All of our technicians are IICRC certified and trained to deliver quality results. We will dry your building and belongings efficiently and effectively.
When it comes to drying large areas, many moisture management providers can take around a week to complete their services. At ServiceMaster NCR, we aim for 3 days in most cases. During this period, you can expect the following services:
- ⋅ An initial inspection to identify the source of the moisture, and any damage that needs to be addressed.
- ⋅ Water extraction services to absorb, drain, vacuum, and/or pump water from your building.
- ⋅ Evaporation techniques involving professional-grade air movers.
- ⋅ Dehumidification procedures to remove excess moisture from the air and expedite the drying process.
- ⋅ Consistent monitoring to ensure that any necessary adjustments are made to speed up the drying process or avoid an escalation of humidity levels. We do this through atmospheric and moisture content readings that tell us if the area in question is drying, and at what rate it is doing so.
At ServiceMaster NCR, we offer our clients a 100% dry guarantee. To learn more, or to take advantage of our dehumidification services, contact our representatives at (855) 957-6627. We are proud to work with property owners in Alexandria, VA, and the Washington, D.C., metro area.