COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Decontamination Service
The current coronavirus pandemic has raised the need for disinfection and sanitizing services throughout the world. If your business works for the federal government, you want a company that has experience working in secure buildings, understands the sensitive nature of disinfection, and can respond at a moment’s notice.
ServiceMaster NCR regularly performs full scale cleaning and professional disinfection services for the military, federal offices, and other secure facilities in Tysons Corner and Mclean, VA and the Washington, DC metropolitan area. We carry this experience over to your project. We will:
- • Guide you through every step of the process from initial scope of work to logistics and execution.
- • Prioritize business continuity
- • Provide detailed planning at the initial stages to avoid surprises and ensure work completes according to your schedule
Our technicians use EPA approved disinfectants and follow strict cleaning and disinfection guidelines to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We have treated offices and commercial buildings in previous outbreaks including the Norovirus, MRSA, and Tuberculosis, and we are well equipped to treat your property for SARS-CoV-2.
The cleaning products and disinfectants we use help prevent the spread of COVID-19 according to the EPA’s Emerging Viral Pathogen Policy. It is important to clean and disinfect, not sanitize, surfaces. Sanitizing is not aggressive enough to eliminate harmful pathogens. We are also in contact with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), medical professionals, and local and national government agencies for the latest on the coronavirus pandemic.
If you are in need of commercial disinfection and sanitizing services, please call us today at (855) 957-6627.
What is COVID-19?
COVID-19, which is a shorthand for corona (CO) virus (VI) disease (D) 2019 (19), is a respiratory illness not previously known before the outbreak in late 2019. The main symptoms of COVID-19 include trouble breathing, fever, and coughing and the symptoms may not appear in an infected individual for 2-14 days. People with compromised immune systems and pre-existing conditions and the elderly are the most at risk for experiencing severe symptoms. This disease seems to spread easily from person to person and may also spread by community spread.
Consult this coronavirus FAQ from the CDC for more information about COVID-19 and its symptoms.
Commercial Disinfecting and Decontamination Services
Our disinfecting and cleaning services are highly effective for preventing the spread of coronavirus and other illnesses in offices and commercial buildings. We will thoroughly clean and disinfect all commonly used surfaces and areas, as well as the entire space, using our EPA-registered cleaning products and disinfectants. Our technicians will ensure that every touchpoint surface is cleaned and treated, while protecting themselves with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including HEPA filtered respirators.
Our cleaning and disinfection services follow the guidelines of the CDC and WHO and will cover your entire workspace, especially high touch point areas.
Coronavirus Disinfection Services – Testimonial
Rating: , Review by P.W., Arlington, VA
I am so pleased in the way the project is unfolding. The ServiceMaster crew is excellent and large (10-12) and easy to work with. I met with them today at [our offices] and I was very impressed as were the officers on duty. Around 7pm last night it was decided to hold off on the 2nd floor until we can do the work around our work schedule. We will work hard to schedule the process in a day or two. Of course I surely hope we don’t have to do this again but I am thrilled with the process this weekend. I will send out an “all clear” when they are done tomorrow night.
The following are included in our professional disinfection services:
- • It is not fully known if coronavirus is an airborne virus. As a precaution, we will treat the air space in your office or building to neutralize airborne viral particles.
- • We focus on high touch point objects and surfaces to clean and disinfect desktops, countertops, door handles, keyboards, phones, light switches, bathroom fixtures, and other high touch points.
- • The entire space is treated again by fogging with a broad-spectrum biocide to ensure that all areas are addressed.
Our decontamination services apply to the following:
- • Government facilities and military bases
- • Offices and workspaces
- • Childcare facilities
- • Schools and universities
- • Nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- • Fitness centers and gyms
- • Other public and commercial buildings
If your business is open during the coronavirus pandemic and has not knowingly been exposed to the virus, make sure you do the following to prevent the spread of the virus:
- • Tell your employees to stay home if they are sick or experiencing any coronavirus symptoms. You can give them an incentive to stay home with flexible sick days. If possible, have your employees work from home.
- • Remind your employees to wash their hands often and put signage above all sinks as a reminder.
- • Make sure alcohol-based sanitizer that is at least 60 percent alcohol is available for your employees.
- • Make sure your employees follow proper etiquette when it comes to coughing and sneezing by doing it into their elbows or into a tissue.
- • Enforce social distancing by ensuring everyone stays 6 feet apart, avoiding physical contact, and canceling or postponing meetings and company outings.
You can learn more about how to prevent the spread of the virus with this guide from the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response.html
Call ServiceMaster NCR for Preventive Cleaning Service & Infection Control
Our professional disinfection and preventive cleaning services will help you stay proactive in protecting your employees from COVID-19. You can reach ServiceMaster NCR at (855) 957-6627 for decontamination services in Tysons Corner and McLean, VA area.
How Businesses are Changing in the Age of Coronavirus
How to Protect Your Business From COVID-19
How to Prevent the Spread of the Flu and Coronavirus in the Workplace
Commercial Disinfection Services for Washington, DC
Commercial Disinfecting and Sanitizing Services – Arlington, VA
Preventive Cleaning & Infection Control, Disinfection & Decontamination Services – Rockville, MD
COVID-19 Cleaning, Disinfection, Decontamination Services – Quantico and Woodbridge, VA
Commercial Disinfection and Decontamination Services – Fort Meade / Annapolis, MD
Commercial Disinfection, Cleaning and Sanitizing Services – Silver Spring and Bethesda, MD