For information or to schedule an appointment, call 703-212-7000
From having the honor of coordinating over 1,100 restoration workers in the cleanup effort at the Pentagon on 9/11 to conducting the mold remediation of a large university field house involving 80,000 pounds of scaffolding, ServiceMaster NCR is prepared to handle any large loss. As part of the nationwide ServiceMaster Recovery Management (SRM) program, we are ready to mobilize our personnel and equipment at any time and send them anywhere in the country to handle large commercial losses. Our leadership at the Pentagon after 9/11 is one of our proudest moments as we completed restoration work on the building in just two months.
Large Losses Nationwide
ServiceMaster NCR is part of ServiceMaster Clean’s nationwide commercial large loss division known as ServiceMaster Recovery Management (SRM). We are one of 12 SRM locations in the U.S. that is ready to respond to all types of large commercial losses anywhere in the country. Regardless of the type of disaster, whether it be a fire, flood, or other major catastrophe, we are dedicated to repairing and restoring your building as quickly as possible to minimize the interruption to your business. Our technicians are always ready to respond to emergency situations and begin the assessment, mitigation, and recovery plan.
We understand that every disaster is different and we make sure to provide the exact resources and personnel needed to restore your business to its pre-loss condition. We take a personal approach to each large loss situation and create a customized plan to ensure that we have everything we need to fully restore your business.
SRM Recover Program
The SRM Recover Program is a custom support program that is part of SRM’s services in which clients will receive preferred, customized services in the event of a large commercial loss. The following are the main benefits of this program:
- Pre-Loss Planning: We will create a custom recovery plan based on your specific needs.
- Pre-Approved Pricing: We will come up with a pre-approved pricing schedule before doing any work.
- Designated Account Manager: We assign an account manager to each SRM Recover client to act as a liaison before, during, and after disasters.
- Global Large Loss Experience: We have responded to large loss projects in 27 different countries.
- Priority Response: SRM Recover clients have preferred status when it comes to responding to your losses.
- Anytime Emergency Response Network: Our emergency responders across the country are ready to respond to large loss emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Resources: We have resources such as manpower and equipment that allow us to handle any size commercial loss.
- One Touch Solution: We provide everything you need through the entire recovery process from the initial response to the completed construction.
- Disaster Operations Center: We have a disaster operations center that tracks severe weather so that we are ready to respond.
- Advanced Resource and Equipment Staging: We can provide power, water, and sanitation services as we implement pre-loss preventative measures.
If your business has experienced a large loss due to a disaster, do not hesitate to contact ServiceMaster NCR or your nearest SRM vendor. We can go anywhere in the U.S. to provide the personnel and equipment you need to restore your business to its pre-loss condition. Contact us at (703)212-7000 to get started or to learn more about the SRM Recover program.